Thursday 15 March 2018

Keep calm and drink coffee!


Hello lovely friends, 
hope you are well!

Today I am sharing with you a vintage tag that I have made for my challenge blog, Crafts Dreamy.





This Months theme is Coffee and I designed my Mood board around friendship, cozy get-togethers and a love of coffee. I wanted to create something a little different this time,
 so I have made an altered pocket tag.


Here I have used Coffee theme paper and a super sweet Image of these two little girls, they remind me of my older sister and I, with her bossing me around when we were children!  


I created the pocket using Kraft card stock and then adhered the wonderful paper and Image. 


Next, I added these gorgeous cream and white Mulberry flowers, chocolate glitter stamens, a clock embellishment, which I added clear rock candy to, to give the look of old fashioned glitter glass, some frayed cheesecloth and a piece of Tim Holtz film strip ribbon. 


Here I have adhered a darling metal spoon embellishment using Ranger Glossy accents. 



I have also created these Vintage tags to store inside the main pocket. 


Finally, I added the words 'keep calm and drink coffee'
I think the sentiment fits the photo perfectly! 

Thanks once again for stopping by, if you would like to join in with this months challenge please click HERE. The Design Team and I would love to see your wonderful creations.

Happy crafting! 

Hugs,
Zowie xx

2 comments: