Tuesday 10 April 2018

French theme shabby card


Hello lovely friends, hope you are well!

Today I am sharing with you a French inspired Shabbylicious sample card that I have made for a wonderful lady called Elaine over at Digital Heaven on Etsy.


Digital Heaven is the proud sponsor of Crafts Dreamy, a big thank you goes to Elaine for all of her kindness and support. Please click on the link above to see all the beautiful items Elaine has in her Etsy store. These stunning Rose pastel digital papers were provided by Elaine for  the Crafts Dreamy February challenge. 






Here I have made a centre step card from plain white card stock, they are super easy to make and you can find an array of tutorials over on Youtube. Once I had made my card base, I then used this stunning Rose pastel paper in the shade of Blue. 



I have also created layers using music score sheet paper.



Next, I added this gorgeous vintage image, which matches the paper perfectly.




I created a small flower collage using some beautiful mulberry roses in tones of Cream and Antique blue along with some White glitter stamens. I have also adhered a couple of Blue butterfly embellishments and a metal fountain pen nib for added interest.




Everything has been distressed using Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink and Picket fence distress paint, to achieve a very old shabby chic look.

Thanks once again for stopping by,

Please feel free to follow me on both of my blogs and to join in with the Monthly craft challenges, it would be so great to see your creations! 

See you on the next post,

hugs.
 Zowie xx

3 comments: